Think yourself younger intensive coaching
1-2-1 or new group sessions available for a maximum of ten people. Suitable for women and men and usually held as in-person workshops, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm trialling these sessions online for the first time. The cost will increase from £445 to £1200 thereafter. Get booking!
In 1979 Harvard Psychologist Ellen Langer proved there was a relationship between aging and mindset. In other studies, researchers demonstrated that beliefs steeped in stereotypes erode our working memory, confidence, and impact. Suitable for women and men, when you're liberated from beliefs and elevate your consciousness around age, gender, race, and the like, it shifts this low vibrational energy and gives way to a younger, happier, brighter and more magnetic you."
At age fifty I went through a major slump, put on loads of weight and was diagnosed with arthritis. I started physio but found my energy slumping even further in the treatment centre. Fiercely independent, I just didn't want to wither away like this.
As a mindset coach, I knew this meant forming new habits and this kick-started with running and walking every day in the rain and snow amongst nature and vlogging it. Not at any point did I think I was too old to make a change. The rest is history, that was three years ago and I have never felt or looked better.
Mindset is everything and through helping you to ditch these beliefs also, you too can get your groove back.
What has stolen your groove?
We all live with the knowledge that there are certain rules we have to follow when it comes to being a man and woman. While imagery, the media and now AI perpetuate only one type of stereotypical person however, the overall impact of stereotype threat is widespread. It quietly prevents people from being their happy, creative, authentic self as well as stifles individuality, innovation, and self-expression.
How to get your groove back.
Getting Your Groove Back (GYGB) is the letting go of the script of who you have been until this moment and the template wired into your consciousness from the day you were born. It is a holistic approach designed to relinquish ingrained beliefs around age, gender roles and more. It begs you to break the rules that are unconsciously eroding your self-confidence, vibe, energy and how you look and feel, and to replace them with better ones.
About the coaching programme
There are many benefits that come from maintaining a high vibration. Described as life-changing, the GYGB Coaching Programme provides you with the tools to manage your fears, boost your energy, raise your vibe, enable creativity, pursue your passions and make a memorable impact on others. My holistic, inside-out approach makes the change a part of your identity too and so will transform you in both your professional and personal life. You'll discover a part of yourself that has been buried for so long you had no idea it existed. While being a whole load of fun, the programme has also been developed using the latest neuroscience research into how intelligence, healthy habits, and talent actually grows.
This is for you if you:
- Want to be more naturally magnetic, charismatic and communicate with power and style
- Want to make health a habit and increase your resilience
- Want to feel freer and happier in every aspect of your life
- Wish to raise your vibes in order to attract more beautiful relationships
- Want to unleash your inner voice in a compelling way and increase your value
- Are tired of worrying about what people think
- Want to make a positive impact at work, on the world, or in your community in an area that matters to you
- Want to tune out your constant mind chatter
- Want to boost your energy, creativity and happiness
- Want to live a more unapologetic life
- Want to share your story in a way that inspires change
- Want to get more yeses in influencing meaningful change and more
Want to break through your inner glass ceiling, stop playing small and live your life to the fullest
Many people believe their abilities are down to external factors such as their age, weight, gender, ethnicity, or beauty. However, these beliefs are simply stereotypes brought about by societal and cultural expectations of how you're supposed to be.
Nevertheless, neuroscience proves our decision-making process is not as rational as we think. It reveals our decisions are unconscious and based on how people or things make us feel. While society attempts to coerce us into insecurity and portrays only one type of stereotypical woman and man in the media, the overall impact of stereotype threat and our unconscious biases are widespread:
- It erodes your self-confidence and makes it challenging for you to 'just be yourself,' the number one prerequisite for attractiveness and making a memorable impact
- Often results in stifled presentations at work and in your personal life
- The constant mind chatter that arises as a result of these beliefs take up the bulk of your working memory, and as such, prevents you from expressing yourself in a memorable way
- Studies illustrate that stereotypes eventually become self-fulfilling prophecies
- It suppresses creativity for fear of getting it wrong and standing out
- Unconsciously forces you to suppress your voice, conform and ‘dim your light’ to fit in
Added to this, is a world that is dominated by those with a 'fixed mindset'. A ‘fixed mindset’ results in a judgmental culture that for years, has made people believe that ability is governed by genetics. As a result, many put much of their abilities down to what they 'look like.' This is despite extensive scientific research, such as that from Dr. Carol Dweck, which highlights that ability is not solely a result of genetics but largely due to what is learned.
"Ingrid uses a whole person approach so that the change is authentic and sustainable."
A unique medley of mindfulness, growth mindset training, NLP, communications skills and tools in having presence.
The GYGB programme especially empowers you with the tools to raise your vibe and express yourself fully without worrying about what people think. The tools are designed to enable you to unleash lashings of creativity, bring your whole self to work and social situations as well as to make health a habit. It is a game-changing programme that removes the REAL limiting beliefs making you nervous about having a voice, being visible and pursuing your passions as well as impacting your aura and personal magnetism. The programme has also been developed and tested across a broad spectrum from working with children at a Saturday school and teaching communication and public speaking skills to executives. It proved that learnable techniques, repetition, and environment determine ability and not DNA.
The coaching programme ignites passion, brings about joy and inner peace, and inspires greater self-confidence in both your business and personal life.
GYGB programme provides you with a powerful set of skills, strategies, and principles to fundamentally shape your life. It will empower you to dissolve your fears and increase your self-confidence. You will learn how to get more people saying yes to your product, service or cause. You'll be equipped with tools to express your voice more compellingly, be more healthy, increase your magnetism and leave behind a memorable fingerprint everywhere you go.
Coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to:
- Reclaim your power and stop worrying about what people think
- Reprogramme your mind to develop a growth mindset and propel beyond your usual boundaries
- Express yourself in a compelling way, appear lighter, younger and re-ignite your personal magnetism
- Make your health a habit
- To speak and dress with power and style, and leave behind a memorable fingerprint everywhere you go
- Have improved confidence and self-esteem
- Unleash your inner voice and increase your value
- Leverage the power of a diverse and inclusive mindset to access greater levels of creativity
- Improve your presence and communication skills
- Develop tools in emotional intelligence to become self-aware of your own and other people's emotions in order to form deep and meaningful relationships
- Become more present, energetic, engaged and productive
- Experience improved fulfillment in both your professional and personal life
The pursuit of pleasing everyone requires the same action as the pursuit of being totally invisible in the world.- Steven Bartlett
GYGB is the letting go of the script of who you have been until this moment. It is designed to relinquish ingrained beliefs around age, gender roles and race. It begs you to break the rules and replace them with better ones.
Programme: Four x 2-hour workshops £2400 (up to 24 people)
Half day workshop/retreat: £800 (3 hours)
Full day workshop/retreat: £1500 (5 hours, maximum 24 people) Plus cost of venue hire if held off-site.
Free taster session available. Please contact us for further information
Travel expenses charged at £50/hour pro rata (half an hour minimum)
For non-profit making organisations – please contact me to discuss further.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you've completed all the workbooks, tutorials and no more than two coaching sessions and not feeling more lighter, brighter and badass confident than you were before, we will issue you a full refund.
To Ingrid Marsh, thank you for reminding me that I have a voice. Your support enabled me to build up my own power that somehow was already inside of me but had been neglected. Thank you for everything you do for women.
Dr. Andrea Jiménez
"Authentic, open and passionate. Focus on female empowerment. Constructive feedback. No pressure 'to perform.' Practical skills, tips and tools. It was great to know Ingrid gets fearful and has learned ways to conquer it."
- Danielle Silvo / Entrepreneur / Refil it Don't Kill it
I am so pleased to have done the programme.
Ingrid is a truly inspirational person, she has a calming nature that makes you feel at ease in her company.
I have learned so much about unleashing my inner voice that was always there, just hidden deep within. Ingrid taught me how to calm my nerves when speaking publically, which is major issue for many of us.
I think one of the most valuable lessons I took away from the session is the “ Power in the Pause”. (When you do her programme, you too will understand).
Thank you Ingrid, I can't wait for our next session.
- Denise Hamilton
I always look forward to Ingrid's workshops - Ingrid is present and got us to be present and show up for ourselves. The workshops were fun and there was a lot of learning and transformation in the room.
- Andrea from Battersea (The Abbey Centre - group coaching)
"Dearest Ingrid, I thought the course was incredible. You are so amazing at what you do. You are so professional, knowledgeable and engaging. Thank you"
- Emma Perry Accountant