Find Your Calm, Find Your Confidence Coaching Programme
While most coaching focuses on childhood traumas, reaching your goals and the like, while doing a great job, I believe it overlooks the real issues that hold people back. If you've ever wondered why there are SO many coaches yet a lack of confidence is still at an all-time high, it's because most are unconscious to the external conditions that quietly erode self-esteem - even their own. By age seven external conditioning has clipped your wings. This impacts virtually everything from the nervous shrill in your voice to your self-belief and self-worth. Find your Calm, Find Your Confidence is a three-step holistic approach that resets your mind back to the time when you were fun, fearless and free. If you're tired of hiding then this is the place for you.
My programme is revolutionary and never fails. I'm so confident I offer a *money-back guarantee (see below).
Step one: We use mindfulness techniques to overcome fears and support your health and wellbeing
Sstep two: We use neuroscience and more to empower you in both your work and personal life, to build resilience, unlock deep-rooted beliefs and to rewire your brain with more useful ones
Step three: We equip you with communication skills to enable you to share your voice compelling
Described as life-changing, the Find Your Calm, Find Your Confidence Coaching Programme provides you with a warm, safe and calming environment to live a life in alignment with your soul. To manage your fears, boost your energy, enable creativity, pursue your passions and inspire others. Our holistic, inside-out approach makes the change a part of your identity too and so will transform you in both your professional and personal life. While being a whole load of fun, the programme has been developed using both the benefits of mindfulness to overcome fears and the latest neuroscience research into how intelligence, healthy habits, and talent actually grows.
Be significantly be more empowered in both your personal and work life and more confident in communicating your ideas compellingly
Many women, and increasingly men, believe their abilities are down to external factors such as their weight, ethnicity, or beauty. However, these beliefs are simply stereotypes brought about by societal and cultural expectations of how you're supposed to be.
Nevertheless, neuroscience proves our decision-making process is not as rational as we think. It reveals our decisions are unconscious and based on how people or things make us feel. While society attempts to coerce us into insecurity and portrays only one type of stereotypical person in the media, the overall impact of stereotype threat and our unconscious biases are widespread:
- It erodes your self-confidence and makes it challenging for you to 'just be yourself.'
- Often results in stifled presentations which affect your brand
- The constant mind chatter that arises as a result of these beliefs take up the bulk of your working memory, and as such, prevents you from expressing yourself in a memorable way
- Studies illustrate that stereotypes become self-fulfilling prophecies
- Suppresses creativity for fear of getting it wrong and standing out
- Unconsciously forces you to suppress your voice, conform and ‘dim your light’ to fit in
Added to this, is a world that is dominated by those with a 'fixed mindset'. A ‘fixed mindset’ results in a judgmental culture that for years, has made people believe that ability is governed by genetics. As a result, people put much of their abilities down to what they 'look like.' This is despite extensive scientific research, such as that from Dr. Carol Dweck, which highlights that ability is not solely a result of genetics but largely due to what is learned.
Ingrid uses a whole person approach so that the change is authentic and sustainable.
A unique medley of mindfulness, growth mindset training, NLP, communications skills and tools in having presence.
The Find Your Calm, Find Your Confidence programme especially empowers you to express yourself fully, unleash lashings of creativity and bring your whole self to work. It is a game-changing programme that removes the REAL limiting beliefs making you nervous about having a voice, being visible and pursuing your passions. The programme has also been developed and tested by working with children at a Saturday school and teaching communication and public speaking skills to executives. It proved that learnable techniques, repetition, and environment determine ability and not DNA. I also vlogged my own 30-day running transformation, from couch potato to runner in the park in the rain and killer snow the media dubbed The Beast for the East. The transformation was made looking nothing like the stereotypical park runner and often wearing large gold looped earrings and bright pink lipstick.
The coaching programme ignites passion, brings about inner peace and inspires greater self-confidence in both your business and personal life.
The Find Your Calm, Find Your Confidence programme provides you with a powerful set of skills, strategies, and principles to fundamentally shape your life. It will empower you to dissolve your fears and increase your self-confidence. You will learn how to get more people saying yes to your product, service, or cause. You'll be equipped with tools to express your voice more compellingly, increase your magnetism and leave behind a more memorable fingerprint everywhere you go.
Coaching that removes the obstacles of perfectionism, fear, fitting in and stereotyping to:
- Reclaim your power and stop worrying about what people think
- Reprogramme your mind to develop a badass growth mindset and propel beyond your usual boundaries
- Express yourself in a compelling way and re-ignite your personal magnetism
- To speak with power and style, and leave behind a more memorable fingerprint everywhere you go
- Have improved confidence and self-esteem
- Unleash your inner voice and increase your value
- Leverage the power of a diverse and inclusive mindset to access greater levels of creativity and relationships
- Improve your presence and communication skills
- Develop tools in emotional intelligence to become self-aware of your own and other people's emotions in order to form deep and meaningful relationships
- Become more present, energetic, engaged and productive
- Experience improved fulfillment in both your professional and personal life.
This is for you if you:
- Want to get more yeses in influencing meaningful change
- Want to unleash your inner voice in a compelling way and increase your value
- Are tired of worrying about what people think
- Want to be more magnetic and communicate with power and style
- Want to make a positive impact at work, on the world, or in your community in an area that matters to you
- Want to boost your creativity and happiness
- Want to live a more unapologetic life
- Want to share your story in a way that inspires change
- Want to be stronger, more resilient and independent
- Want to feel freer and happier in every aspect of your life
Want to break through your inner glass ceiling, stop playing small and live your life to the fullest
What sets this programme apart?
Find Your Calm, Find Your Confidence is the letting go of the script of who you have been until this moment. It is designed to relinquish ingrained beliefs around gender roles, age, body size, ethnicity and more. It begs you to break the rules and replace them with better ones.
*MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you've completed all the workbooks, tutorials and no more than three coaching sessions and not feeling more badass confident than you were before, we will issue you a full refund.
Programme: Four x 2-hour workshops £2400 (up to 24 people)
Half day workshop/retreat: £800 (3 hours)
Full day workshop/retreat: £1200 (5 hours, maximum 24 people) Plus cost of venue hire if held off-site.
Free taster session available. Please contact us for further information
Travel expenses charged at £50/hour pro rata (half an hour minimum)
For non-profit making organisations – please contact me to discuss further.
It's time to tap into your inner power
The pursuit of pleasing everyone requires the same action as the pursuit of being totally invisible in the world.- Steven Bartlett
To Ingrid Marsh, thank you for reminding me that I have a voice. Your support enabled me to build up my own power that somehow was already inside of me but had been neglected. Thank you for everything you do for women.
Dr. Andrea Jiménez
"Authentic, open and passionate. Focus on female empowerment. Constructive feedback. No pressure 'to perform.' Practical skills, tips and tools. It was great to know Ingrid gets fearful and has learned ways to conquer it."
- Danielle Silvo / Entrepreneur / Refil it Don't Kill it
Testimonial from the lady in the video (See more testimonials below)
"Loved working with you Ingrid! I am incredibly grateful to you for being so sensitive in helping me to share my story, which as you know, was a very difficult part of my life. I received a booking for a talk on the very first night I shared it too. Thank you again."
- Helen Chapman / Empowerment Coach
TESTIMONIALI am so pleased to have done the programme.
Ingrid is a truly inspirational person, she has a calming nature that makes you feel at ease in her company.
I have learned so much about unleashing my inner voice that was always there, just hidden deep within. Ingrid taught me how to calm my nerves when speaking publically, which is major issue for many of us.
I think one of the most valuable lessons I took away from the session is the “ Power in the Pause”. (When you do her programme, you too will understand).
Thank you Ingrid, I can't wait for our next session.
- Denise Hamilton
If you are ready to shatter your inner class ceiling and boost your energy, creativity, confidence and joy, then book on the programme today.
I always look forward to Ingrid's workshops - Ingrid is present and got us to be present and show up for ourselves. The workshops were fun and there was a lot of learning and transformation in the room.
- Andrea from Battersea (The Abbey Centre - group coaching)
"Dearest Ingrid, I thought the course was incredible. You are so amazing at what you do. You are so professional, knowledgeable and engaging. Thank you"
- Emma Perry Accountant